Sunday, April 8, 2018

Welcome to LT&T: Best Posts and Quick Intro

(LT&T sounds suspiciously like a certain telecommunications company. But screw that. I'm a lunatic.)

My Best/Recommended Posts

My Full Introduction: Read this first if you want to get a better idea of my history and personality.

Real-Life Fighting

Fighting Addiction: One of my earliest blog posts where I talked about what inspired me to fight, how I trained, and my current fighting style. This is basically me being a chuunibyou Blood Knight.

Video Games

Genshin Impact Playable Character Opinions: Most Genshin Impact YouTube videos talk about the combat, lore, or husbando/waifu values of the characters. I, the lunatic tactician, take it a step further by analyzing how similar they are to me.

Hytale Gang Wars: A 6-part series inspired by GTA San Andreas detailing how I would fight against the various factions of Hytale.

Yandere Simulator Waifu Ranking: How good would the waifus of Yandere Simulator be if they were real people? Would I kill or spare them?

Actual Intro

How's it going, fellas? Nice to see you here in Lunatic Tales and Tactics (formerly LunaticTactician's Store of Rubbish).

My name is Juliann Baloran, also known as LunaticTactician. I'm a 21-year-old boy from the Philippines who has Asperger's syndrome and loves boxing and playing video games. As of this edit, I'm currently addicted to Genshin Impact...though I'm still bracing myself for Hytale.
I study at the University of the Philippines Open University (UPOU) under the Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Studies (BAMS) course. I'm currently in my fourth and last year.

This blog was initially designed for sharing personal thoughts and life events, but now the majority of it is based on specific video games, mainly tactics.
On rare occasions, I also talk about my experiences with fighting.

Disclaimers: Almost everything I say on this blog is my personal opinion unless otherwise specified.
All content is at least PG-13; if you're under 13 years old, don't read any of my other blog posts without a parent or guardian. They may contain violence, uncensored profanity, and references to alcohol, tobacco, and dangerous drugs (but mostly violence).
I may include topics related to politics and religion (mostly conservatism and Christianity), so please be extra careful and respectful when reading them.

Contact Information

Facebook: facebook.com/LunaticTactician
Twitter: twitter.com/LunaticTactics
Discord: LunaticTactician#2165
Email: lunatictactician@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment