Sunday, December 9, 2018

December 2018 - Why I Go Inactive a Lot

Short answer: I am VERY, VERY lazy. Occasionally, it's also caused by work, school, and depression.

Specifically, for December 2018, my younger brother asked me to get new games for the family PC, and I did. From using this only for school work, he now uses this for video games as well, and because of my "generosity", "family duty", low self-esteem, and his drill sergeant-like attitude (I think), I give him most of the play time. Along with Mom's work time, which is probably 1 to 2 hours every day, I have less work/play time overall.

(In fact, because I hate my brother, when I'm told to eat half of a particular meal we both like, I eat less than half so he can enjoy the rest of the food...and that's probably why I'm only 58 kg and he's probably 70 kg. He's taller than me by less than an inch.)

And in case the reader is curious why I'm hating on my brother publicly, he points out my flaws without my permission, as shown here.
I'm not sure whether or not this "retaliation" is okay, but I think it's not. But I don't care. I'm evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment