Sunday, April 5, 2020

Fire Emblem Stats of Hytale Mobs + Quarantine Life Part 2

DISCLAIMER: All Hytale-related statements are based on pre-release information and Minecraft. They're not to be taken seriously; they're just for fun.
I have not discussed any of this in detail with any Hytale personality...except for Shadrok.
More importantly, I'm not a doctor, so TAKE EVERYTHING I SAY ABOUT THE WUHAN CORONAVIRUS WITH MORE SALT THAN THE NUMBER OF STARS IN THE UNIVERSE.

I've been feeling a little crazier than usual thanks to the quarantine...like I just wanna purge bat soup from existence.
But you're not getting away from my death stare, World Health Organization (WHO). Like, what in the absolute fudge cakes were you thinking when you posted this garbage?


Okay, I admit, as long as this outbreak goes on, I won't stop starting my posts with an expression of rage towards the Wuhan coronavirus. It's because of YOU bat eaters that I can't physically attend my game development classes, I can't hang out with YoSquid, my brother Ivann can't complete his college application, more than a million have been infected in the world, and thousands of people, including doctors, are firetrucking dead!
Edit, July 7, 2020: The bat soup thing is getting less common--I'm seeing an increasing number of theories suggesting the Wuhan coronavirus was unleashed from a lab. Also, Ivann is officially a college student now but his classes haven't started.

Stay calm, LunaticTactician. Remember, you're a level 3 monk.

I know I've mostly slacked off and played video games during this quarantine, but I did a little "actually good" stuff, I think.
I'm doing laundry a lot more often and more regularly. Might be helpful in enhancing my grip strength--gotta squeeze my dad's big clothes real hard.
I'm working on making a new friend out of one of my classmates. I think it's going well, but I'm not 100% sure. Edit, July 7, 2020: I think I considered her a friend starting May 2020.
I think I've settled a dispute with a former friend, but again, not 100% sure.
I'm researching more on the Wuhan coronavirus...mainly because I have 3 out of 4 assignments remaining that are all related to this virus. Sometimes, I pound my punching bag at full power afterwards.
I've also done a few art pieces, one of which is fan art of ThirtyVirus as a Fire Emblem Swordmaster (which I don't wanna show so I don't get in trouble with Nintendo or ThirtyVirus).

Speaking of Fire Emblem...
I've been speculating on the Fire Emblem stats of Hytale mobs, NPCs, and personalities just for fun. (Kinda like when I predicted my D&D stats and The Sims 3 traits.)
I just love how games often provide logical explanations for a character's or creature's abilities.

Check out my Fire Emblem stats of Hytale mobs here.

These stats are based on a variety of Fire Emblem games, including the GBA games, Awakening, Three Houses, and Heroes.

Keep in mind that I didn't take this "project" seriously, so it looks kinda messy and there may be some errors.

Also, if you're a Hytale personality or Hypixel Studios staff member who I included and whose stats I butchered, I'M SORRY :( lol XD

No comments:

Post a Comment